HOW TO MAKE IT
Press the tofu (to eliminate water): Wrap the block of tofu in paper towels. Place a plate or pan on top of the wrapped tofu, and put a couple of heavy books on top of that. Press the tofu for 20 minutes. (You can skip this step if you get the super-firm variety.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together PediaSure Complete®, cornstarch, ground flaxseed, and salt.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In another small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Set aside.
- Slice the pressed tofu in half lengthwise, then into equal-sized cubes (approximately 2 cm x 2 cm).
- Dip each tofu cube in the wet ingredients, then into the breadcrumb mixture until well covered. Place on the prepared baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes on each side until golden and crispy. Serve immediately with dipping sauce of your choice and enjoy! (See our Ranch dipping sauce.)