WHAT YOU NEED
- 235 mL (1 bottle) Vanilla PediaSure Complete®
- 1 egg
- 120 g (1 cup) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small onion (¼ cup), finely chopped
- 125 mL (½ cup) quick-cooking oats†
- 5 mL (1 tsp) salt
- 750 g (1½ lb) lean ground beef
- 125 mL (½ cup) ketchup
- 60 mL (¼ cup) brown sugar, packed
- 5 mL (1 tsp) prepared mustard
†Gluten-free: Use gluten-free oats or cereal substitute.
Serving size: 1 meatloaf muffin
- Fat9 g
- Sodium290 mg
- Carbohydrate9 g
- Dietary fibre0.5 g
- Protein11 g
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease and prepare muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup and brown sugar; reserve 60 mL (¼ cup) of mixture for topping.
- In a large bowl, whisk together PediaSure Complete®, egg, cheese, onion, oats, and salt. Add ketchup mixture and ground beef, mixing well to combine.
- Divide mixture evenly over muffin pan.
- Spread reserved ketchup mixture evenly over each meatloaf muffin. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Freeze leftovers for a quick dinner or lunch solution!
Nutrition Information of recipe was calculated with original PediaSure Complete® formulation.