WHAT YOU NEED
- 235 mL (1 bottle) Vanilla PediaSure Complete®
- 8 large eggs
- 2 medium-size white potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion (¼ cup), chopped
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 75 g (½ cup) mixed ham and pepperoni, diced
- ½ green pepper, sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) mushrooms, sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) tomato-based pizza sauce
- 60 g (½ cup) part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
Serving size: ⅛ pizza
- Fat12 g
- Sodium286 mg
- Carbohydrate18 g
- Dietary fibre2 g
- Protein13 g
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a 25-cm (10-inch) skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Place potatoes and onion in skillet, cover, and cook approximately 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender but still firm.
- Add ham and pepperoni, green pepper, and mushrooms to skillet, and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and PediaSure Complete® together.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set but slightly moist on the surface, approximately 10 minutes. To speed up cooking, lift the edges to allow uncooked egg mixture to run to the bottom of the pan.
- Pour tomato sauce on top and sprinkle with cheese. Cover until cheese is melted. Alternatively, if skillet is heatproof, place under broiler for 1-2 minutes until cheese melts.
- Cut into “pizza slices” and serve!
- Make this recipe with your favourite toppings: protein, veggies, and cheese of your choice!
Nutrition Information of recipe was calculated with original PediaSure Complete® formulation.