WHAT YOU NEED
- 120 mL (½ bottle) Vanilla PediaSure Complete®
- 250 mL (1 cup) smooth, natural peanut butter
- 125 mL (½ cup) honey or maple syrup
- 125 mL (½ cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 250 mL (1 cup) quick-cooking oats†
- 750 mL (3 cups) puffed rice cereal
- 250 mL (1 cup) mixed dried fruits (such as apricots, dates, cranberries, raisins), chopped
- 250 mL (1 cup) seeds and mixed nuts (such as walnuts, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, almonds, or pumpkin, sunflower, and flax seeds), chopped
- 60 mL (¼ cup) ground almonds
†Gluten-free: Use gluten-free oats or cereal substitute.
Serving size: 1 ball
- Fat8 g
- Sodium4 mg
- Carbohydrate60 g
- Dietary fibre2.4 g
- Protein4 g
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, cereal, dried fruits, nuts, and seeds.
- In a small saucepan, mix cocoa, peanut butter, and honey over medium heat until combined. Remove from heat and whisk in PediaSure Complete® until a smooth texture is obtained.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Set aside until cool enough to handle, then shape into balls about the size of an apricot.
- Place in sealed container and refrigerate.
- Kid-friendly recipe! Let your little one help you make these.
Nutrition Information of recipe was calculated with original PediaSure Complete® formulation.