WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 x 235 mL (2 bottles) Chocolate PediaSure Complete®, chilled
- 1 envelope whipped topping
- 4 150-mL (5 oz) paper cups or ice-pop molds
- 4 ice-pop sticks or plastic spoons
Serving size: 1 pop
- Fat7 g
- Sodium55 mg
- Carbohydrate19 g
- Dietary fibre0 g
- Protein4 g
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a bowl, combine bottles of PediaSure Complete® with whipped topping.
- Beat on high speed using an electric mixer until it thickens.
- Spoon mixture into cups or molds. Put an ice-pop stick or a plastic spoon through the centre of each mixture for a handle.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Remove bars from mold or tear off paper cup before serving.
Nutrition Information of recipe was calculated with original PediaSure Complete® formulation.