WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 x 235 mL (2 bottles) Vanilla or Chocolate PediaSure Complete®, chilled
- 250 mL (1 cup) whipped topping
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
Serving size: 1 pop
- Fat4 g
- Sodium58 mg
- Carbohydrate18 g
- Dietary fibre0 g
- Protein3 g
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a bowl, combine PediaSure Complete® with whipped topping.
- Using an electric mixer, beat on high speed until the mixture thickens, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add crushed cookies and stir just until blended.
- Spoon mixture into 8 ice-pop molds OR cups of 125 mL (4 oz). Put an ice-pop stick or a plastic spoon through the centre of each mixture for a handle.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
Nutrition Information of recipe was calculated with original PediaSure Complete® formulation.